Large Cap Equity Mutual Funds

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY LARGE CAP? Large Cap Equity Mutual Funds is a type of mutual fund that invest in companies with huge market capitalization with equity oriented investment corpus. Large Cap Equity Mutual Funds invests in companies who are leaders in their industries with proven track record and strong governance. It provides slow … “Large Cap Equity Mutual Funds”

Read More

Fixed Deposits Vs Mutual Funds : Which one is better to invest?

There was a time when any excess money in terms of bonus, salary increment, lottery etc. used to get invested in fixed deposit, without giving much consideration. And this was the best piece of advice, you might have received from your parents or grandparents and felt as proud son. But in today’s cut throat world, … “Fixed Deposits Vs Mutual Funds : Which one is better to invest?”

Read More

Close Ended Mutual Funds

So now you have sound knowledge of mutual funds, let’s try to understand some technical terms. Investors have the option to choose between Open Ended Mutual Funds and Close Ended Mutual Funds, while investing in mutual funds. Understanding the differences, advantages and disadvantages are crucial for making smart investment. What are Close Ended Mutual Funds? … “Close Ended Mutual Funds”

Read More

Beginners’s Guide on Money Market Mutual Funds

Do Money Market Mutual Funds fulfill dreams of Indian households. Do you still looking for earning more interest than your savings bank account but still wants to keep liquidity and safety. For all the questions above, the answer lies in the below article. What are Money Market Mutual Funds? Money Market mutual funds are very … “Beginners’s Guide on Money Market Mutual Funds”

Read More

Section 80C Income Tax Deduction

With the upcoming close of Financial Year 2018-2019, the season is hot for investments made to claim income tax deductions. Sec 80 of Income Tax Act, 1961 is one of them. It contains a list of investments, which when made can provide you exemption from income tax upto certain amount. Investments made under section 80C … “Section 80C Income Tax Deduction”

Read More

How to become a Crorepati by investing 100 rs a day – Mutual Funds Vs PPF

If you are thinking of your retirement and not having any strategy towards mutual funds, then this article is for you. Surprisingly, Rs 100 a day can help you save a fortune. Don’t believe me. Let me elaborate. We all have heard about PPF from our parents to invest, but let me first share some … “How to become a Crorepati by investing 100 rs a day – Mutual Funds Vs PPF”

Read More

Beginner’s Guide on Debt Mutual Funds

DEBT MUTUAL FUND?? A typical definition “Debt mutual funds are mutual funds that invest in securities like bonds and treasury bills, which provides a fixed income”. A simple definition ‘’You invest in debt mutual fund and get (interest + principal) regularly at low risk”. A very simple definition “When you invest in Debt mutual funds, … “Beginner’s Guide on Debt Mutual Funds”

Read More

Beginner’s guide on Equity Mutual Funds

EQUITY MUTUAL FUNDS?? Equity mutual fund is a mutual fund scheme which majorly invests in stocks/shares. Predominantly around 60% or more of its investments are in equity shares (in different proportions) as mentioned in their prospectus. Wondering where the rest of the investments (40% or less) is invested? So they are usually invested in debt … “Beginner’s guide on Equity Mutual Funds”

Read More